Friday, February 1, 2008

We're down again

We are down to half a liter and have done great with sats in the mid-to-high 90's. We'll just have to see how she does when she goes to sleep tonight.
We did have the consult with the immunologist and he put in orders for labs. We are going to check her T cell levels, antibody levels, autoimmune studies, and I think that is it. We are waiting to see if they can pull her blood from the IV site or will have to draw from a new site. I hate to have them pock her any more but its for her own good.
I guess we just will get through tonight and see how she tolerates the lower oxygen levels. I am kind of not thinking straight right now so I'm going to get off of her and enjoy my baby girl before she goes to bed.

Thank you again for all the messages. I look forward to reading your messages, it really lifts my spirits.

Good Night!

2 comments:

Krista said...

Ah..the ups and downs of the hospital. Sounds like things are going better with the O2...and glad you are getting all the tests out of the way! I know the days are long...keep your chin up and eat lots of chocolate!

I'm still amazed at your amazing "momminess" Arianna is so lucky to have you fighting for her and everything she needs and deserves! Go girls go!

Kathy said...

O2 YEAH!!!...She'll be ready to go home tomorrow!!!
I hope you guys get some sleep (tell the nurses that you'll come get them if her monitors beep!)
Is Arianna as hard of a stick as Isaac is?? Man...I need those same immunology panels taken for Isaac...and he won't give up any blood! Little stinkers!!
We'll check on you tomorrow.
Let me know if you need me to mail you a cupcake (but...hurry...I may have them all eaten before you tell me!)