Sunday, February 3, 2008

Girl likes her oxygen

I lost my first post to cyberspace, so heres the second entry...

Arianna did good last night, I didn't have to mess with her but once. At about 3:30 I just couldn't keep my eyes open anymore so Daddy got up with her. When she woke up this morning she layed in bed with me and watched a movie. I gave her the morning breathing and inhaler treatments and she began to drop her sats. Don't know why that would be, normally these treatments help her. They have been upping her oxygen slowly all morning. She is sleeping now and is up to 0.7 liters and still in between 88-90%. I just talked to the nurse and she is a little confused by all of this so she is getting the doctor to come in. We definintly won't be going anywhere today. We will watch the super bowl this afternoon and just make the best of this situation.

Well I'm going to try and rest until she wakes up or the docs come in. I'll update later.

No comments: