Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We might know whats wrong

Okay…we think Arianna has roseola, which would explain the high fevers and sudden rash once the fever broke. (Thanks to Mina and Grams) I never heard of it before and after researching I found out its pretty common with kids under 2 years of age. We’ll talk to the ped tomorrow and see what she thinks as well. There is no treatment just the Tylenol/Motrin for the fever. Some people with compromised immune systems need to be on antibiotics so we’ll just double check on that, but since her immunology studies came back normal I doubt she’ll need to be on anything.

Tonight was so much better than the past 3 nights. She was more active and less fussy…notice I just said less fussy. She even went to bed earlier than midnight…YEAH! We have our appointment with the cardiologist at 8:15am then the peds at 10:15. Its so nice that they are in the same building.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Oh...I hope you find out what the problem is.
Virus would be SO good compared to the alternative.
I'll check back with you.
Kathy