Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Good Night!

Arianna's number weren't looking so good when she first fell asleep last night but after an hour she seemed to stabilize in the 90's. I know I wasn't up all night but most the night cause we have a new roommate who is a few weeks old and wasn't doing too well last night. But who said you can get sleep in the hospital anyways. We will definintly catch up on some rest when we get home.
We were both in a deep sleep and they just came in woke me up so I can give her the antibiotic. She is now up and watching Curious George on tv. I figured I better stay awake cause the docs normally stop by in the next hour and sometimes that is the ONLY time they stop by. I am really hoping to go home. We had good numbers so I don't see why we couldn't. I'll let you know what the docs say.

1 comment:

The Portas said...

YAY! I'm saying prayers that you can go home today.

Yuck, I hate hate hate sleeping in the hospital. I feel for you.