Saturday, February 16, 2008

No cannula!!

This is the first time Arianna has held good numbers off oxygen since we’ve been home. I was changing her shirt and had the oxygen disconnected and thought I would check to see what her sats were and she was at 96! I waited 15 minutes and rechecked and she is at 95 so we took off the cannula in hopes that these numbers stay. I’m sure she’ll still need oxygen when sleeping but hopefully that’s it. I’m so happy she can walk around the house right now without being attached to something. She wasn’t walking this good before the hospital so it’s crazy to see how well she is walking…tube free!!!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Look at her! YAY!!!
I hope that Isaac pays attention and follows her lead. But...he doesn't even crawl yet...so, the tube is just something else for him to chew on...he doesn't mind it at all!
She's looking very pretty in her crib...what a princess she is...you can totally tell by the way she smiles for the camera.