Thursday, October 11, 2012

1 Week Till Surgery

Usually the mornings are better for me and the evenings/nights are harder. Just knowing we are getting closer to her surgery. I woke up this morning with this sick feeling in my stomach as I looked at the calender and realized we are just 1 week from surgery.

I know where my faith stands and I know God will get her through this. But my heart still breaks to think of all my girl will go through. I cannot thank those heart moms that have taken the time to message me, call me and even send us a card. Carrie, we got your card yesterday and that was so sweet of you to think of us like that. I know so many of us have been on this journey and handed our kids over to a surgeon praying God to work through his hands. I once again ask the same thing. Also to give us the peace and strength to get through this. I wish I could trade places with my girl...I would do anything to take the pain and suffering away from her....but I can't. :( This is her journey..for whatever reason God knew she needed to walk this road. She will not walk it alone as long as we are here for her. I do not doubt His plans and even during these difficult times I praise Him for all the good He has done in our life. Just having her with us today is a miracle. She has touched so many lives and forever changed ours.

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I am so proud of you! I get the same sick feeling in my stomach. But we know God is in control and that is what we must think on to be strong for one another.
Thank God for family!