Saturday, October 13, 2012

Getting ready for Halloween!

Last Halloween Arianna was having her heart cath and we didn't get to go trick or treating. However, she did stay home and hand out candy. I feel like she's getting jipped again this year. The surgeon is hoping she will be strong enough to maybe walk a few houses for Halloween but no promises. So...we are throwing her a little Halloween party tomorrow with family and a few friends. Have to keep is small since we are in isolation. 

So this week Arianna has been in full Halloween mode! Starting with her wonderful pink cat mask her  Grams made her one night when she spent the night with her. She just loves her kitty mask!



I cannot tell you more much I love my fiance. He is the BEST father to his children! He loves his kids and it's moments like this that makes me tear up inside because he does this after a long day at work, running on a few hours of sleep but knows it will make his kids happy and what more could a father ask for. 
I know babe...you didn't want me showing these pics to anyone but I'm just so proud of the father you have been and even prouder of the Godly man you are becoming! In my times of weakness you help build me up. This right here gave me the strength to pull it together and make it through the week for our kids..because they rely on us in good times and bad.

I had a rough week which seemed to get harder as the week went on. Hitting the 1 week mark till surgery was like a freight train hitting me straight on. I didn't want to go to school. I still have exams to study for but we are planning a fun-filled weekend so it's been a little hard to focus on my studies. I want to dedicate tomorrow as a complete family day...I need to. But then I have to finish this week strong because I have a little girl who relies on me to be her strength in HER time of weakness. I keep reminding myself.."I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me!"










No comments: