Saturday, October 6, 2012

Love our Team!

I knew Dr. B wouldn't let us down. He is sqeezing us in next Friday for pre-op visit and echo to check tricuspid valve one more time and get a look at those pulmonary branch arteries. He is going to talk with the cath doc and Dr. Teodori and answer my questions I  have about the recent confliction in stories. He is wonderful!

I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful team that I fell confident in taking care of my girl. Here is the article that was ran in my moms magazine, Tucson Lifestyle Magazine. Dr. Teodori, Dr. Barber and 2 PICU nurses go to Ethiopia to perform about 10-12 life-saving heart surgeries on heart kids that would not have the opportunty to have these surgeries. All free of charge! I hope one day to be one of those nurses with them!



 
 
 

1 comment:

Nancy Jensen said...

That's awesome! I'm so glad that they are going to review and talk about the conflicting stories.

I had no idea that Dr. Teadori and Dr. Barber & 2 nurses had gone to Ethiopia to perform heart surgeries. What an amazing story! Thanks for sharing.