Friday, October 5, 2012

Stressed!!!

I am one upset mama right now. I get a call telling me the pre-op appointment we scheduled yesterday for cardiology was moved to Oct 19th. How the heck is that suppose to work when her surgery is the day before!!! I call and tell them I need to keep the appointment we originally scheduled for next Tuesday at 11am and they said oh well Dr. B isn't even there that day. Are you kidding me?!?! So why did they schedule it to begin with. They tell me he is in Oct 12th but doing fetal echos so can't get us in. Ugh!!!! So my daughter will be having surgery the following week and they act like I'm the one being difficult.

So I ask her to see if Dr. B can squeeze us in Friday cause that really is our only option and she says there is no way he will respond till next week. LOL! Pretty funny cause I've been emailing him all day yesterday. I told her nevermind I will go ahead and make contat with him. Why does all this have to fall on ME...I'm the mother and not the clinic scheduler. I feel bad bugging the cardiologist but it's what needs to be done.

Oh then get this..she tells me, "Sure you can keep the appointment for next Tuesday but its with Dr. S." LOL I laughed and said, "Thanks but no thanks!"  That is the doc that did her cath and I'm still very upset and still dont have answers as to why he misdiagnosed her which ultimatly lead to possible permanent heart damage. I need to be going into this surgery feeling confident and with the least amount of stress and right now I'm not headed in that direction.

3 comments:

Searching for Answers said...

My first thought was contact Dr. B via email directly. He is always so quick to respond and hopefully he can figure it out so as not to postpone surgery. The waiting is the worst part, so better to just stick with original date if Dr. B can fix the scheduling issue. Hang in there mamma! Call me if you need to vent!!

Searching for Answers said...

woops... I thought I was signed in under my account, but looks like this Dennis' account. So if you were wondering who left that comment.. it's Christina, Sofia's proud mom!

Unknown said...

I was just going to ask...who is this? LOL So I laid down and fell asleep and Dr. B called! He leaves a message and after 5 seconds the vm drops and I have NO idea what he was going to say!!! GRRR