Sunday, October 14, 2012

Sunday Zoo Day!

This morning we literally walked in to church for 5 mins to have the church pray over Arianna and then left. We couldn't risk getting her sick before surgery. Then we took the kids to the zoo! It was amazing how all the animals seem to just flock towards Arianna. I know that was God helping her have a good day.  I'll warn you there are LOTS of pics!













Arianna taking her OWN pics :)

The zebra came right up and put his face up to us!



"I Love You"


Okay the story about this pic. You see that HUGE snake in the tree. ^ Yeah that one! Well I am TERRIFIED of snakes and didn't realize it was there until I was right next to it and I seriously thought it was real. I screamed like a girl and ran off. But I did manage to get this pic as proof that it was huge!



Me running WAY ahead past the snake to take this picture. LOL!

Arianna just loved how they were laying.

Big brother Cy helping Arianna so she could see the bugs. We didn't want her touching too much.

This ones for you Grams!


Don't ask me what that pose is...but I LOVE it!

Finally ready to walk!





We came up and tons of people were watching him for awhile. He wouldn't  budge. Something told me to just sit and wait...

He finally got up and walked over to the dirt.

He was standing there touching the water with his paws. I was praying that God would give him the urge to go for a swim because Ari was really wanting to see him get in the water.

He jumped in!!!

He was just walking around looking so cute!

Arianna was SO happy!!!

Kids in the cave

Then we walked to the anteater and knew she just had a baby last month. The sign said dont be upset if you dont see mom and baby cause they like to stay in their house. well seconds later the mama came out to say hi to US then went right back to her home. :-D


Arianna was so happy to see this egg in the water...

She had to show her brother!


He's OFF....

I'm going to catch you..

Family on the run!

Jaguar hangin' around





No comments: