Saturday, October 27, 2012

Dinner at the Grandparents!

Making a necklace for her heart sister! <3 font="font">

Arianna & Devin got a little sleepy driving over to Grams & Bepa's

Devin stayed asleep. :-P

 Grams knows how Ari likes to play outside. Thought it would be good for her to get some fresh air and be outdoors.


Looking up the names of the Pixie Hollow Fairies
"I Love You"


Bepa's turn for some love!

Sleepy head waking up...

First time in Gram's lap since before surgery....and lovin' every minute of it!

Bepa and Ari singing

Playing the flute! Great way to help open those lungs. :)

 Did someone say Ice Cream...YES!!!



Having fun with Bepa!
I am so grateful for my parents and how much they help and love our kids! The relationships we have with them is something special. God knew I would need these amazing, strong, Christian parents to help me on my life's journey. When we first found out about Arianna needing her second heart surgery I turned to them for guidance. I can say we have built up our faith and feel stronger than ever. Thank you Mom & Dad for being there for us during the good times and holding our hands through the bad. God is so good!

No comments: