Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Special Visitor

 We had a special visitor tonight...Nancy! I have known Nancy for quite some time now but just recently been able to meet her in person. Well tonight she came over with some special things for Arianna to have before surgery.

I have to show off these beautiful cards that Nancy made for us completely from scratch! She is one talented woman!!! Even the pictures dont give them justice....they are gorgeous!!!





 These are not just regular stickers but SPECIAL stickers! Nancy bought them for her daughter Jessica who went to be with Jesus 2 years ago.
  
Nancy showing Arianna this special CHD bear

The coolest Beanie Baby I have ever seen! Check out the EKG on his chest!!!
Arianna was so happy to have Nancy over!

Nancy gave Arianna a very special necklace that her daughter, Jessica had made. We will cherish this forever!


So bummed it came out blurry but still a great photo!

Arianna showing off her Beads of Courage!

We all got Silly Socks from Nancy! You better believe these are going to the hospital with us. :)

Arianna showing Nancy a bracelet she has made.

Decorating her "house" with Cinderella stickers.


It's only taken a few years but we finally got our picture together!

Arianna enjoyed your visit so much she cried when you left. I had to show her the videos and pictures right away so she would calm down. She can't wait to see you again!  You are an AMAZING mother and I'm so blessed to call you my friend. Thank you for being such a support to me and my family. We love you!

I am happy to say Arianna did NOT cry herself to sleep tonight. She did start asking about surgery and told me she was scared. She asked what day it was and I told her Thursday. She sighed and then asked what we will be doing on Friday. I told her we have to be in the hospital for at least a week to get her better. She started asking about all the IV's and was really sad. I told her not to worry that she will be asleep when they put everything in and they will help control her pain with medicine when she wakes up. I then started her nebs and gave her some melatonin to help her fall asleep. By the time her second neb was almost done she was fast asleep in her Daddy's arms!

2 comments:

Nancy Jensen said...

Thank you so much for allowing me to go over and be a part of your lives. You are such a special person and I loved getting to know Arianna. She is amazing. I know she didn't want me to leave. She's so sweet! I'm so glad that she was able to go to sleep without crying. Bless her heart.

I loved spending time with you all. I promised Arianna that I would visit her in the hospital and that I would buy her some special beads... so I will see you soon!

If there's anything AT ALL I can do to help, I'm right here. Text, call, FB, email.... You know where to find me. :D

Unknown said...

Thank you Nancy! It was such a special time for all of us. Thank you for always being there for me..even at 2am LOL! I know she will LOVE to see you at the hospital. I'll keep you updated on how she is doing. I'm sure I'll post on FB and on here as well. But dont worry I'll text you if I get word throughout surgery. By the way..I took a picture today for you. I'll post it on FB right now.